Welcome friends to the Someone Gets Me podcast. I am your host Dianne Allen and I am delighted you are here. This podcast was created because I believe there is a visionary leader inside each one of us who is waiting to be seen. In each episode of Someone Gets Me you will hear useful tips from successful Visionaries who will share their stories about how being seen allowed them to take their Vision into Action.
In this episode, I interview Marc Ensign. Marc is “The Big Cheese” at LoudMouse, a personal branding agency specializing in making some of the world’s most inspiring speakers, authors, coaches, and entrepreneurs impossible to ignore.
Topics we discuss include:
- Marc’s desire to change the world for the better since his youth
- The art of storytelling and your personal brand – business or personal
- How to deal with delays and discouragements
- Visionary Leadership
- Tips on how to overcome overthinking and procrastination
- Join our Facebook Group Someone Gets Me
- Follow our Dianne’s Facebook Page: Dianne A. Allen, Visionary Leadership Mentor
- Email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dianne’s Mentoring Services: someonegetsme.com/services
- To learn more about Dianne’s books and events: visionsapplied.com
Marc’s Contact Information:
Be sure to take a second and subscribe to the show and share with anyone you think will benefit. Until next time, remember the world needs your special gift, so let your light shine!
More about Marc:
Marc Ensign’s story began way back when he was a kid who wanted to change the world. Upon realizing that it might take a little longer than anticipated, he got sidetracked and found himself playing bass on Broadway with the Tony Award Winning show Rent. He was completely unqualified (his words, not mine) but had a gift for marketing himself and the rest is Broadway history.
Fast forward a bunch of years later and Marc is now “The Big Cheese” at LoudMouse, a personal branding agency specializing in making some of the world’s most inspiring speakers, authors, coaches, and entrepreneurs impossible to ignore. Through their 1 in 10 initiative, Marc and his team have a goal of reaching one billion people in ten years through the work of their clients. If you are reading this, they are one person closer.
I guess Marc really is changing the world after all!