Welcome to the Someone Gets Me podcast where you will hear stories of inspiration and hope realized. Hosted by Dianne Allen, Intuitive Empowerment Mentor, who specializes in working with people who want to be freed from being stuck in life. You will hear personal stories and professional insights along with tips on how to conquer overthinking, procrastination and more. If you are bright and sensitive, this podcast is for you too!
In this episode, I interview Elisha Covey, VP of Business Development for CE Covey Holdings. Our conversation is packed with amazing insights, strategies and valuable information shared by Elisha regarding women in leadership and her personal journey to her current successful business.
Topics we discuss include:
- Elisha’s journey to her work today
- Elisha’s tips to help with overthinking
- Elisha’s ideas on Women in Leadership
- Risk Taking and Personal Empowerment
- Insights regarding feeling misunderstood by others
- Additional insights and tips for your success
- Join our Facebook Group Someone Gets Me
- Email contact: email@example.com
- Dianne’s Mentoring Services: msdianneallen.com
Be sure to take a second and subscribe to the show and share with anyone you think will benefit. Until next time, remember the world needs your special gift, so let your light shine!