The Someone Gets Me podcast is a place for talented and sensitive people who are searching to be understood in life and business. In this episode, I interview Sylviane G. James. We talk about her life and her commitment to bringing people out of pain using the SCOPE Method.
She establishes a unique and multifaceted model where emotional stress, traumas, limited beliefs and lack of self-love are inevitably embodied through the muscular system and consequently human postural and movement patterns as well as internal organs and systems.
The success of her work drove her to take a year off and move to Bali where she is currently writing a book about her integral approach and design a course for health professionals and movement teachers to integrate in their work.
Today she is known as a “modern healer” and helps people with chronic physical and mental stress get back to living not just a healthy life but an empowered life through a deeper connection with the innate wisdom of their body.
Topics Discussed in This Episode:
- Sylviane’s unique personal story
- Help for Chronic Pain
- How long-term stress impacts the body and emotions
- Chronic Pain
- Join our Facebook Group Someone Gets Me
- Email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: VisionsApplied.com
- Like Visions Applied FB Page.
- Visit Sylviane: scopemethod.com
- Sylviane’s Facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/thescopemethod/