The Someone Gets Me podcast is a place for talented and sensitive people who are searching to be understood in life and business. In this episode, I interview Devora Gila Berkowitz from Israel. Devora helps type A individuals and perfectionists reduce stress and avoid burnout so they can live happier, healthier, and more connected lives.
A busy wife and mom of 3 teens and a 6-year-old, Devora knows what it’s like to be pulled in different directions.
Through deep listening and her dynamic divine connection, Devora helps you access your intuitive guidance and find your voice, so you can enjoy your life on the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual levels.”
Topics Discusses in This Episode:
- Some of Devora’s personal journey
- Help for A-Type Personalities
- Devora’s suggestions to create a new mindset and let go of limiting beliefs
- Overthinking relief suggestions
- 4 Step Transformation Process
- Join our Facebook Group Someone Gets Me
- Email contact: email@example.com
- Website: VisionsApplied.com
- Like Visions Applied FB Page.
- Devora’s Website: www.devoragilaberkowitz.com
- Devoraon Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/devoragila