Welcome friends to the Someone Gets Me podcast. I am your host Dianne Allen and I am delighted you are here. This podcast was created because I believe there is a visionary leader inside each one of us who is waiting to be seen. In each episode of Someone Gets Me you will hear useful tips from successful Visionaries who will share their stories about how being seen allowed them to take their Vision into Action.
In this episode, I interview Enid Nolasco who is a brand designer and the founder of Witchcraft Branding.
Topics we discuss include:
- RAW storytelling
- The art of storytelling and how to share your story for the first time
- How to deal with thinking patterns that do not work
- Visionary Leadership
- How your story is a vital part of your brand
- Tips on how to overcome overthinking and procrastination
- Join our Facebook Group Someone Gets Me
- Follow our Dianne’s Facebook Page: Dianne A. Allen, Visionary Leadership Mentor
- Email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dianne’s Mentoring Services: someonegetsme.com/services
- To learn more about Dianne’s books and events: visionsapplied.com
@witchcraftbranding or @rawstorytelling on Instagram and Facebook
Be sure to take a second and subscribe to the show and share with anyone you think will benefit. Until next time, remember the world needs your special gift, so let your light shine!
More about Enid:
Enid Nolasco is a brand designer and the founder of Witchcraft Branding. She’s committed to helping thriving businesses define their unique place in the universe with a badass brand. She is also the founder and host of RAW Storytelling, a live true storytelling show and podcast which provides any person from any background with the opportunity to share their life experience.