Welcome friends to the Someone Gets Me podcast. I am your host Dianne Allen and I am delighted you are here. This podcast was created because I believe there is a visionary leader inside each one of us who is waiting to be seen. In each episode of Someone Gets Me you will hear useful tips from successful Visionaries who will share their stories about how being seen allowed them to take their Vision into Action.
In this episode, I interview American singer, songwriter Kenny Loggins whose four-decade plus career has brought him from the top of the charts to the toast of the Grammy’s. He’s had smash hits on Hollywood’s favorite soundtracks and rocked worldwide stages. We speak about living a spiritual life and living from the heart.
Topics we discuss include:
- Kenny’s career and his love for writing soul-filled songs
- Spiritual Awakening
- Following your Heart in life
- Being authentic in all relationships
- His music and vision moving forward
- How being a mentor for young songwriters is important to Kenny
- Join our Facebook Group Someone Gets Me
- Follow our Dianne’s Facebook Page: Dianne A. Allen, Visionary Leadership Mentor
- Email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dianne’s Mentoring Services: someonegetsme.com/services
- To learn more about Dianne’s books and events: visionsapplied.com
- Kenny Loggins Website: kennyloggins.com
- Kenny’s Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KennyLoggins/
- Kenny’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/kennyloggins
Be sure to take a second and subscribe to the show and share with anyone you think will benefit. Until next time, remember the world needs your special gift, so let your light shine!
More about Kenny:
Kenny Loggins’ remarkable four-decade plus career has brought him from the top of the charts to the toast of the Grammys. He’s had smash hits on Hollywood’s favorite soundtracks, rocked worldwide stages, and found his way into children’s heart while bringing soulful, beautiful voice to platinum albums of a stunning variety of genres. His gift for crafting deeply emotional music is unparalleled, and it’s been a part of his life as long as he can remember. For Kenny’s complete bio, click here.