The Someone Gets Me podcast is a place for smart, gifted, talented and sensitive people who are searching to be understood in life and business. In this episode, I interview Sharon Rosen who works primarily with smart, accomplished, spiritually attuned women who, despite all they know and have done, find it hard to experience their inner wisdom as their most reliable ally.
What you’ll find inside:
- Sharon’s thoughts on procrastination and overthinking
- Sharon’s beautiful way of offering support and guidance
- How Sharon brings her multi-potential talents to the world.
- Join our Facebook Group Someone Gets Me
- Email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: VisionsApplied.com
- Like Visions Applied FB Page.
- visionsapplied.com/meditation to get more information about Daily Meditations for Visionary Leaders Meditation book.
- Sharon’s Links: heartofselfcare.com