Welcome friends to the Someone Gets Me podcast. I am your host Dianne Allen and I am delighted you are here. This podcast was created because I believe there is a visionary leader inside each one of us who is waiting to be seen. In each episode of Someone Gets Me you will hear useful tips from successful Visionaries who will share their stories about how being seen allowed them to take their Vision into Action.
In this episode, I interview Jason Schneider. Jason is the founder of Perception Academy. He teaches and consults with people in the area of NLP and NeuroSemantics.
Topics we discuss include:
- Jason’s skill is helping you become more aware of your inner stories
- The art of storytelling and enjoying success and satisfaction
- How to deal with thinking patterns that do not work
- Visionary Leadership
- Tips on how to overcome overthinking and procrastination
- Join our Facebook Group Someone Gets Me
- Follow our Dianne’s Facebook Page: Dianne A. Allen, Visionary Leadership Mentor
- Email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dianne’s Mentoring Services: someonegetsme.com/services
- To learn more about Dianne’s books and events: visionsapplied.com
Jason’s Website: www.perceptionacademy.com
Be sure to take a second and subscribe to the show and share with anyone you think will benefit. Until next time, remember the world needs your special gift, so let your light shine!
More about Jason Schneider:
Since 2010, Jason has been in the business of coaching and training people interested in Neuro-Linguistic Programming & Coaching to develop themselves personally and professionally. My specialties are Training, Mentoring, Coaching & Consulting people interested in NLP, experienced NLPers (regardless of their level) & Coaches in their skill development & along their own self-actualization pathway. Jason is the founder of Perception Academy.