Welcome friends to the Someone Gets Me podcast. I am your host Dianne Allen and I am delighted you are here. This podcast was created because I believe there is a visionary leader inside each one of us who is waiting to be seen. In each episode of Someone Gets Me you will hear useful tips from successful Visionaries who will share their stories about how being seen allowed them to take their Vision into Action.
In this episode, Gabriel Aluisy interviews Dianne A. Allen, the show’s host to celebrate episode 100 of Someone Gets Me podcast. Gabriel is the host of Private Club Radio.
Topics we discuss include:
- Some of my favorite interviews
- Some of my more challenging times
- My mission and purpose for the show
- Visions Applied’s annual retreat visionsapplied.com/annual-retreat
- Jason Schneider’s Interviews: https://someonegetsme.com/the-story-behind-the-story-with-jason-schneider/
- Carole Gill’s Interview: https://someonegetsme.com/an-interview-with-carole-gill/
- Join our Facebook Group Someone Gets Me
- Follow our Dianne’s Facebook Page: Dianne A. Allen, Visionary Leadership Mentor
- Email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dianne’s Mentoring Services: someonegetsme.com/services
- To learn more about Dianne’s books and events: visionsapplied.com
Be sure to take a second and subscribe to the show and share with anyone you think will benefit. Until next time, remember the world needs your special gift, so let your light shine!