Welcome to the Someone Gets Me podcast where you will hear stories of inspiration and hope realized. Hosted by Dianne Allen, Intuitive Empowerment Mentor, who specializes in working with people who want to be freed from being stuck in life. You will hear personal stories and professional insights along with tips on how to conquer overthinking, procrastination and more. If you are bright and sensitive, this podcast is for you too!
In this episode, I interview Dr. Kate Dow. Kate helps accomplished leaders and entrepreneurs continue evolving their own empowerment, development and sustainable strategies to create fulfilling lives and businesses. Our conversation is packed with amazing insights about Kate’s personal and professional journey, including self-mastery essentials for professionals.
Topics we discuss include:
- Kate’s new book “Fear-Less: The Art of Using Anxiety to Your Advantage
- Kate’s work with women entrepreneurs
- Kate’s ideas about procrastination from a coaching perspective
- Suggestions for personal development for entrepreneurs
- Additional insights and tips for your success, including help for overthinking.
- Join our Facebook Group Someone Gets Me
- Email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dianne’s Mentoring Services: msdianneallen.com
- Kate’s website:katedow.com
- Kate’s FB Biz https://www.facebook.com/SelfMasteryBusinessCoach/notifications/
- Kate’s FB https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005424287442
- Kate’s Instagram https://www.instagram.com/dr.katedow/?hl=en
- Kate’s Twitter https://twitter.com/katedowphd
- Kate’s LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dr-kate-dow-56209660/
Be sure to take a second and subscribe to the show and share with anyone you think will benefit. Until next time, remember the world needs your special gift, so let your light shine!
More about Dr Kate Dow:
Dr. Kate Dow is a 23+ year successful entrepreneur, psychologist and Self-Mastery Business Coach for women. She sees women entrepreneurs as the dynamic pioneers for positive change for our world, both locally and globally. Her mission is helping accomplished leaders and entrepreneurs continue evolving their own empowerment, development and sustainable strategies to create fulfilling lives and businesses. Her book “Fear-Less: The Art of Using Anxiety to Your Advantage “.